1. Click on Magical Shape Hunt – put on headphones – listen to and follow directions
2. Click on Play with Shapes – put on headphones – click on the blue speaker and listen to and follow instructions – click on ok – click on 1 – listen to instructions
3. Click on Starfall – put on headphones – click on shapes and ruler in the right box – click on 2d/3d shapes (geometry and measurement)- when done go back to geometry and measurement and click on patterns
4. Click on Turtle Diary – put on headphones – click on the speakers to listen to instructions and then click on ok
5. Click on ABCYA’s Cup Stacking – put on headphones – click on the green arrow – click on start – listen to and follow directions – click on start again – type on the keyboard the white letters you see on the cups
6. Click on ABCYA-K – put on headphones – scroll down and choose an activity
7. Click on Starfall – put on headphones – click on Valentine (the heart on the bottom of the page) -listen to and follow directions – start with clicking on the arrow
Click on Between the Lions Pounce! – put on headphones – click on the word that matches the sound – then click on the arrow for the next word
Click on Connect Numbers – start with easy, then medium and then hard – click on a picture and listen to the instructions – make sure to put on your headphones
Click on ABCYA – click on the green arrow – click on play all to play the connect the dots game – put on headphones
Click on Tynker Coding for Kids Puppy Adventure – put on headphones – listen to and follow instructions
Click on Code.org – put on headphones – login if you have your password (click on the link below your teacher’s name to login) – watch videos for instruction and start coding – have fun!
Click on Netsmarzkids.org – click on video – choose a video – after the video click on New e-book – choose an e-book – after you’ve read an e-book click on games – choose a game – after the activities discuss what you have learned from the videos, games and e-books
Click on Tiny Tap Smart Match Colors – move and match the colors – when done, page will turn by itself to the next page.